Our client, Ireland’s leading Heat recovery and ventilation systems provider is enjoying increased interest in their innovative Eco solutions. This means more customers needing more expert support and advice. To maintain our commitment to the highest levels of customer satisfaction we seek an ambitious and energetic Service Technician. As a trusted and capable problem solver for our clients you will be based in Galway, but offer support nationwide, working closely with the Operations manager and production/support staff to deliver excellence in product, service and customer engagement.
What you will do:
1. Work with the Operations Manager to set up and run a planned maintenance programme.
2. Provide technical support to the nationwide installer network.
3. Collaborate closely with customers both on-site and remotely regarding service issues.
4. Carry out on-site maintenance and upgrade works
5. By your example and performance you will enhance the market reputation of the company for Quality, Timeliness and excellence.
6. You will help us build a strong, efficient and flexible capacity to support the growing support demands of our clients.
You will be based at the Galway head office with a breakdown of 60-40 between customer site attendance and our Galway HQ.
We provide you with the tools, company transport and processes to excel in the Role. Your performance will drive our customers to recommend us to others.
The position is full-time with remuneration in accordance with experience, skills and is results focused.
The candidate will have:
• A production, operational or support background in the instrumentation/engineering/energy efficiency industry or have customer facing service/maintenance experience for industrial or domestic appliances and equipment gained over 5 years or more.
Qualifications , skills and profile.
The candidate will have a technical background either through trades and/or Diploma (level 7) education. A relevant third level qualification or equivalent in Mech, Instrumentation, Civil or Elect Engineering or related areas would be an advantage but is not essential.
• A good level of computer literacy (MS Office, Web communication tools and use of CRM systems).
• Excellent communications capabilities, written, oral and presentation with fluent English.
• Great people skills at all levels (customers, staff, management).
• Be articulate, time conscious and have a high level of attention to detail from client site to production floor.
• You understand the importance of team working and will be strong on initiative and process.
• As this requires site visits, you must have a clean driving license & a valid work permit for Ireland and the UK.
This is a unique opportunity to share in a growing company in a beautiful location offering a good quality lifestyle. You will help build the business and share in the benefits that will arise. Your ambition and drive will be remunerated accordingly with a competitive offer which includes, basic salary and performance bonus.
The company is heavily involved in R&D and product development and will provide exciting learning opportunities in Eco products and services to the right candidate